Monday 6 November 2017

Re-Up Gong

My Akinyeke deep cuts compilation was a great playlist if I do say so meself. So great, in fact, that I'm gonna jump back and kiss meself by reposting it. A masterclass in concept (life beyond Vagina Diner and Put It In Your Mouth), choonz (all killers), and content (Akinyele's redemptive character arc between Break A Bitch Neck in 1995 and Love My Bitch in 2001.) 15 steps beyond hardcore, this one will still clap your weak playlists like an encore and ask "Hoo the Ak Ha Ha want more?"



Don't thank me, though - thank Ak' for making it all possible.

3 comments:

Ruben said...

Toe suckin'

Unknown said...

Well I do like The Funk Mode remix by Tragedy and Havoc Ak Rocked the beat better on In The World

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Word bond, got me strung out like thongs